Mount Jerome Crematorium
Mount Jerome is located in the heart of the suburb of Harold’s Cross which is centrally located on the south side of Dublin city, just beyond the grand canal. Whilst we primarily receive funerals from the communities of South Dublin, we also receive funerals from all over Ireland.
Mount Jerome was the first privately owned cemetery in Ireland, when it first opened in 1836. It was also the first privately owned crematorium in Ireland in 2000. To date we have received 250,000 funerals for burial and 13,000 for cremation. We receive 250,000 visitors annually.
Back to Cremations